COMPREHENSIVE EYE EXAM
More than just glasses and contact lenses!
At our office, we take pride in our comprehensive vision
and eye health evaluations. Through state-of-the art
computerized testing, pretesting by our medical
assistants, and careful examination by our doctors, we
assess our patient's visual system and determine what
type of visual correction is best recommended for you.
Visual correction may include glasses or contacts. Further evaluation continues with what our office feels to be the most important part of the examination, the eye health evaluation. Glaucoma testing, dilated fundus examination, and diagnostic retinal imaging is performed to evaluate the health of the eye. Common systemic conditions detected on a routine eye examination include:
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Impending stroke and heart attack
- Neurologic Disease including Multiple Sclerosis and Brain Tumors
- Autoimmune disease including systemic lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, and Sjogren's syndrome
As doctors we are the primary gatekeepers for many of
our patients, and work very closely with area physicians and sub-specialists to ensure complete care for
DRY EYE THERAPY
At our office, we strive for perfection in visual clarity and comfort. Dry eye is abnormal; patients should not be forced to accept this condition as a normal part of life. Dry eye syndrome is one of the most common eye conditions encountered by eye care practitioners and can often be the first sign of other medical conditions.
We offer the latest in dry eye management technology including:
- Punctal occlusion
- Nutritional therapy
- Medical therapy -anti-inflammatory, immunosuppressive therapy, and treatment with autologous serum
- Specialty dry eye contact lenses including daily disposable contact lenses